• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

shout out to Amado !

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
huge shouts to Amado !! he texted me on Thursday (day I was leaving hospital) and asked if I wanted anything from Danger Dave. He knew I won't be going anywhere for a while so wanted to help me by picking up frags for me. Then, shouts to Dave for hooking me up with some huge frags !! NJRC all day!!

erics210

NJRC Member
I probably would have gotten the corals and cheese steaks. Didn't.make.it down. My battery died from little to no use, and cold temps.

Reactions: DEL

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
word? maybe I'll ask him to get me some cheesesteaks from Philly then hahahahaha. jp
huge shouts to Amado !! he texted me on Thursday (day I was leaving hospital) and asked if I wanted anything from Danger Dave. He knew I won't be going anywhere for a while so wanted to help me by picking up frags for me. Then, shouts to Dave for hooking me up with some huge frags !! NJRC all day!!

Hey no problem I was going down there anyways.
I have had a lot of people in this club help me.
So if I could make you life easier why not.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
word? maybe I'll ask him to get me some cheesesteaks from Philly then hahahahaha. jp

You know what’s funny when I was younger I use to travel for work. I use to pick up philly steak sandwiches for my team all the time.
I would also pick up clam chowder from Boston (legal sea food at the airport)