• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Show us your wrasse

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Let's see your wrasse.....lol
Here's the wrasse I consider my holy grail,eating very well. Pic under natural sunlight

Attachments

• 20240227_085519.jpg
    20240227_085519.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240227_085456.jpg
    20240227_085456.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13

Salted

NJRC Member
Reefco had one of those when I was there two weeks ago. I don’t recall price but very good looking fish.

Edit; maybe I misunderstood, not sure if that’s yours or if you’re looking for one.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have a 8 line flasher, red ornate, mystery, possum, blue spot tamarin, checkerboard, and an adorned.....now if I can just get them to stay still!!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Let's see your wrasse.....lol
Here's the wrasse I consider my holy grail,eating very well. Pic under natural sunlight
China!! I was gonna scoop one up last week from NYA, but changed my mind. Had one before lasted 3 weeks. Didn't want to risk it again.

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
China!! I was gonna scoop one up last week from NYA, but changed my mind. Had one before lasted 3 weeks. Didn't want to risk it again.
He's a Chow hound,even puts up with the Madagascar damsels crap. Was just eating mastik food until today,now he eats mysis,bloodworms and chopped clam like everyone else in the water column.