• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

shrooms, leather and rock 08701 - Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Breaking down the 30g some coral detached and are free floating, mainly green hair mushrooms maybe a few devil hand and nepthea frag.
Also, have rock with GSP if anyone wants these let me know.

Edit: also have some rock in the tank if anyone wants it. See my 30g Nem build thread for pics.

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Breaking down the 30g some coral detached and are free floating, mainly green hair mushrooms maybe a few devil hand and nepthea frag.

Edit: also have some rock in the tank if anyone wants it. See my 30g Nem build thread for pics.
Might be interested how much I can come out tomorrow if your available in the morning

Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
They are free just let me know what you want. I am available between 10 and 12, no work meetings.
If your stopping by LMk and will PM my address.

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Yea I will come by at 10 I’m meeting up with a guy tomorrow that I’m giving free stuff to him also so maybe I can give him something you got also

could I get for me hairy shroom nepthea and devils hand?

him the gsp?

Looks like you doing something good here haaaaa!;)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
All the rock is out and in a 5g bucket. Some big pieces and some very small, also 1 flat rock decent size.
Someone come and take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.