• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Site Update Today at 1pm Facelift starting

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Earlier this month, we noticed that our current software version of xenforo was at the end of it's lifespan. You may or may not have noticed too much stuff on the front, but on the back (Admin) end there were some issues.

With this, we decided and BOD approved to upgrade to a newer version and while we were at it, it only made sense to give our front end a new facelift and our Admin side a more secure, updated upgrade. This has not been done, to my knowledge since the clubs inception so as far as I was concerned, it was long over due.

The upgrade will take about an hour or and this during downtime, the site will be placed into maintenance mode so you may not be able to log in. Items such as the calendar, gallery, taptalk etc will also be down until they are upgraded.

The new design template, may need some changes and will need some getting used to. Once it's up, all questions, comments and site suggestions will be welcomed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Marcus

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Folks,
poke around, click buttons and let me know if something isn't working properly or seems off. The site is still going through its changes so stay tuned.

One thing that I noticed, in your profile page for privacy, make sure that you update your privacy options.

Screenshot_20190822-164946_Chrome.jpg

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@trio91 UNDER OUR NAME we would have stats like number of post etc... that seems to be missing

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
For now yes, there was an issue on the backend with tap talk. We still have a couple more site issues to address.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys we just switched over to https. It shoikd make it harder for your isp to spam