• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Skimmers, W/D's, Stuff up for grabs! 07470

Final clean-out, finally moved all the tanks! Bunch of stuff up for grabs ... make an offer. Call me, 973-652-0075

Free buckets of gravel and sand
- Blk pine Perfecto stand for 75g / 90g
- 75g tank (not RR)
- Blk pone Perfecto stand for 55g
- Blk iron stand
- ProClear 75 WetDry
- ProClear 150 WetDry
- Bunch of overflow pipes / kits with spray thingies
- Prizm Skimmer (new)

Make an offer! Everything goes!

Sandee | Northern NJ
http://www.sandeeland.com/fishcam
Sent from my iPhone!

2.4" x 13.8" ... Yes, the pump is in the box.

a68988da-8580-57ba.jpg

a68988da-868c-ab2a.jpg

a68988da-86af-2b6c.jpg

Sandee | Northern NJ
http://www.sandeeland.com/fishcam
Sent from my iPhone!

Sandy im in east orange NJ I am interested in the following

- Blk iron stand
- ProClear 75 WetDry
- ProClear 150 WetDry

irtristian@gmail.com

Is now too late to call? Its sunday.. you can text me at 609-504-8280

Just to add what steamman linked.

Prices are needed on all items posted. Otherwise you run the risk of getting silly offers like $1 etc. There's no need for that kind of post padding. Worse you get people who won't sell because later another person "bids higher" which results in more hurt feelings.

So please post prices on items. The mods realize that many people have no clue what the fair value is of a used item - but you should at least make an attempt to research (google) or if you don't know - just post whatever minimum you can think of.

Thanks for your help.

Updated with prices ...

Here you go - sorry I didn't include any prices ... for the past 2 months I've given most of my stuff away, at this point - I really am just looking to see that the remaining items go to a good home. But, my husband would kill me if I actually gave away a fairly new ProClear! Prices listed - happy to bargain. No $1 offers please ;)

- Buckets of gravel and sand ... FREE
- Blk pine Perfecto stand for 75g / 90g ... $50
- 75g tank (not RR) ... $50
- Blk pine Perfecto stand for 55g ... $30
- Blk iron stand 75g / 90g ... $25
- ProClear 75 WetDry ... $100
- ProClear 150 WetDry ... $125 (has some really nice fittings and valve already attached, see pix)
- Bunch of overflow pipes / kits with spray thingies .. $10 per pair
- Prizm Skimmer (new) ... $25
- Eheim 2260 GIANT canister filter ... $120

I'm in Wayne, NJ (northern NJ, right off rt 80 and rt 23). Will take more pix today ...

OverFlowKits.jpg Eheim2260.jpg Proclear150.jpg

More stuff:

- Eheim 2217 all hoses, etc. ... $25
- Eheim 2215 all hoses, etc. ... $25
- Eheim 2213 all hoses, etc. ... $25
- Coralife Mini ... $20
ad36bdf1-70b1-6cea.jpg

Some heaters and general tank stuff too ...

Sent from my iPhone!

<< how efficient were those canisters with removing particulates >>

I've heard good things from a few people that use canisters filled with just floss - I might try that myself, since I have a few left overs ...

BTW, the W/Ds are sold! I think someone is coming by to pick up all those overflows, and hopefully the 75g tank will be picked up too! Everyone is happy!

:)