• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Skunks Breeding

eholceker

NJRC Member
Really cool. Are you going to try to raise any of the fry?

Yes, both. The snowstorm on Monday though may prevent me from doing it. Atleast with the clowns. I am expecting the clowns to hatch tomorrow and my rotifer cultures were going to be here on Monday but looks like because of the weather the delivery won't be until Tuesday. Not a lot of breeding info on the assessors so I just going to mix them in with the clowns and see what happens.

eholceker

NJRC Member
So the assessor egg ball was gone last night. The male assessor is still hiding out in the cave though so maybe he moved them out of sight. Was hoping the clown eggs were going to hatch last night. That was a no go. Hopefully tonight is the night.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
this was so kool to see in person today!!

eholceker

NJRC Member
Like clockwork and basically a guarantee to host in a BTA. A. Akallopisos is literally the best clownfish. Helps a but that aI don't think you will find anyone that has captive bred specimens in this country.