• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Slow Burn Monti frags

Hi all, I've been on and off the trade for years. I was given a frag a couple years ago from Bob (I forget the last name). It's gotten a little out of hand and been growing all over my frag tank. Free frag for anyone that wants one. I wouldn't turn down a trade, but not necessary. I'm about 5 miles off exit 4 of the NJT. Thanks, Ray

erics210

NJRC Member
DARN. Was in your area this weekend for my baseball draft. woulda loved a piece. BUT live like 2.5 hours north.
IF anyone from up this way is coming to get a piece - have em grab a piece for me. I lost my Slow Burn and Kung Pao in my summer crash.

erics210

NJRC Member
Ray, did you see there may be a club meeting end of April. If going… don’t forget about me and a mad reefer for the slow burn Frag.
pm me and we can exchange cell. Maybe I have something you want. Eric

Hi all, I've been on and off the trade for years. I was given a frag a couple years ago from Bob (I forget the last name). It's gotten a little out of hand and been growing all over my frag tank. Free frag for anyone that wants one. I wouldn't turn down a trade, but not necessary. I'm about 5 miles off exit 4 of the NJT. Thanks, Ray
Is this still available?