• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Small Aussie Plate corals and Nice sized Chalice for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best to email me with a # and I can shoot you some pics, or email you some. Zoanut@gmail.com
I've got a few small Nice colored plate corals 1.5"-2.5", both short and long tentacle $40 each (yellows, Pinks, greens)
One larger chalice $45 (Reddish orange with green eyes if I remember right)
some other stuff too possibly. I have 2 Grade B Scolymia and a Aussie Neon Trach too as well as zoas.
I will check PM's later as well.

Last edited:
After doin some research the small brown/purple plates sell for $35 on liveaquaria. I'll sell these for $35 to make some room. Won't be disappointed, they're much brighter!

5.jpg8.jpg17.jpg

Wondering whats the name on that chalice you posted a pic of and what size is it?

I don't want to be the guy who says it something fancy when it's not! lol I honestly don't know the name. I could make one up if you want.... Alien Eye Chalice! lol Honestly don't know. It's about 3.5" -4" long, and 2.5"-3" across, but has a curve upward hard on the one side. If it were flat it would be 4-4.5" wide. I can get some pics of it to you if interested when the lights go on again.

LOL...I'm sure if you post them up on the other unofficial for sale forum (RC) you'll get these taken off your hands. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.