• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Snails?

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
Paramus petco. I need to check the others out one weekend.

I may stop at paramus again tonight and will let you know. I want more trochus

I would say to wait on the petco in Brick until he comes back. Last time I was there, it was looking pretty bad. He usually keeps it in top shape but I saw ich and weird spots on a few fish last I was there

I'm struggling to find anywhere to go to get more CUC. It seems everywhere is either sold out, or raised their prices up

If anyone wants to carpool Sat let me know.

Stop by Ocean Gallery II too while you're there, it's maybe 2 miles down the street. Not the best lit store, but that's where the hidden gems are.

If you're into freshwater, in the middle right between them, on the same street is Aquatic Roots. Nice little store for FW aquascaping, plants and fish.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Stop by Ocean Gallery II too while you're there, it's maybe 2 miles down the street. Not the best lit store, but that's where the hidden gems are.

If you're into freshwater, in the middle right between them, on the same street is Aquatic Roots. Nice little store for FW aquascaping, plants and fish.

Yeah reefco / ocean gallery are very close.
I would also add aquatic obsession in avenel. They are all like 20min from each other.

You also have another less known reef store further down of rt22.
Under water world in union.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member

I have been there before as I used to work in Warren off King George Rd. I would go there and the other of rt22 by the amusement park.
There was a garden center that had a small shed in the back and he sold FW and SW along with LR cheap.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have been there before as I used to work in Warren off King George Rd. I would go there and the other of rt22 by the amusement park.
There was a garden center that had a small shed in the back and he sold FW and SW along with LR cheap.

The fish store that was next to the amusement park closed