• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Snails

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Just purchased 9 snails from @Aquarium Care Center...not even home yet with them. I took one of the bags to look at them and say hi! First thing I see I aiptasia on one of the snails. What is the treatment to destroy the aiptasias on the snails without killing the snails in the process? Is this a problem to cure of snails? Don’t want to introduce aiptasia to dt. One snail has 5 little ones

Attachments

• 0EEFB43E-6EB6-4D55-BA4F-BCD4FADC5176.jpeg
    0EEFB43E-6EB6-4D55-BA4F-BCD4FADC5176.jpeg
    503.8 KB · Views: 19
Can’t you scrape em off with a razor blade if it’s on shell then dab on locktite super glue gel or gorilla glue gel where they were,,, I believe I’ve herd of the glue method used in other cases or just send it back to ocean via sewer system

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Can’t you scrape em off with a razor blade if it’s on shell then dab on locktite super glue gel or gorilla glue gel where they were,,, I believe I’ve herd of the glue method used in other cases or just send it back to ocean via sewer system

Good eye. I don't think I would have caught that.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Didn't want to kill them by accident with lemon juice. I would be doing a "Paulie" with cleaning them all in every spot. Someone locale took them for his classroom tank.