• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

So who's not attending the frag swap?

in this case i think we should mention that the 15 and under crowd are free with an adult. So it would have been $20 for your dad/mom to come with you (i'm guessing you are under 15 maz).

JohnS_323 said:
The grateful smiles are nice, though!

Is it ok if I give a scowl as I help set up and hand out squishy? ;)

jonathan. said:
Unfortunately, I have to skip it. Bummer city.

That stinks. It would really help to meet you since all I can think of is Scott Gomez. ;D

here's what i see you guys put a great swap together last year. then you asked what you could do to make it better we said make it bigger. you made it bigger for this year. you asked what else did we want we said macna we are getting macna xxi next year. what ever the members has wanted we got it. that just shows how hard you are working. i think the membership appreciates your hard work. that's my opinion. i personally think you guys are the greatest.THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Okay so I got the pricing wrong and thought it wasn't bad to start. But it's even better since the price is cheaper.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Your more then welcome htkdkid.

It's that kind of sentiment that makes the countless hours worth it.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I for one am extremely thankful to the many hours of work you all do. Doug and I are on and have been on numerous boards and committees and know the thankless job that it is. so.......

239_23_10_08_11_29_30.gif

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
momof6kids said:
I for one am extremely thankful to the many hours of work you all do. Doug and I are on and have been on numerous boards and committees and know the thankless job that it is. so.......

239_23_10_08_11_29_30.gif

Ditto, YOu guys rock!!!!

Bob

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Be carefull Bob! He like's them there expensive drinks in them there fancy city slicker glasses.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RichT said:
Be carefull Bob! He like's them there expensive drinks in them there fancy city slicker glasses.

You mean I have to put my teeth in before I sip that Tanquarey Martini... :eek:

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
pgordemer said:
RichT said:

I was think something more along the lines of the gal jug under the bar with no label!! you can use a straw. :D Wow Unspoiled Reef how that happen :eek:

Bob

pgordemer said:
RichT said:

nah, just get them to pour it in your hand.. no problem then

I would also like to Thank everyone on the committee. We really enjoyed last years swap and can't wait for this year. AAA+++ ;)