• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Solana 34 Gallon crystal clear SuperBrite high clarity glass LIKE NEW

So it is time to get rid of some of my extra equipment before my woman murders me :)

I am selling a Current Solana 34 Gallon tank. This is a high end 34! It comes with matching stand. Please note that the unit has a skimmer build into the back of the tank so you really wouldn't need to buy anything to get up and running. I am looking to get $300 OBO.. The tank is located in Sparta NJ.

Here are pics of the actual tank:

front.jpg frontdoor.jpg back.jpg top.jpg

Spec:

Solana tank with Low Iron Glass
Complete Solana aquarium with frameless beveled glass edges, surface skimmer, protein skimmer, filter media, return pump, auto-top off system

Combining the newest innovations in aquatic technology with a simple, fashionable design, the Solana features frameless beveled glass panels, integrated bio-filtration and black background. It's not just an aquarium, the Solana is aquatic furniture destined to appeal to everyone in the family.

Solana Features
* A complete system-Just add water
* Frameless cube design with beveled glass edges
* Conveniently hidden filtration system including:
* Intake venturi protein skimmer
* Surface-skimming overflow
* Built-in freshwater top-off system
* Biological, mechanical and chemical filtration
* Dedicated heater section with constant level water flow
* Flexible return nozzle with dual outlets

Stand:

Furniture quality modern stand with satin nickel hardware