• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sold 5-gallon jugs, reef salt and Brute barrels on wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
pending i have eleven (11) 5-gallong jugs of various styles. 4 have salt water in them. There is also one (1) 1-1/2-gallon jug. Included are two (2) 32 gallon brute cans with caster wheels dollies to move around. Great if you keep you water away from where you make it. Also included
is a 175-gallon pail of red sea coral reef pro salt. It comes with a double RODI Buddy contraption with extra resin canister. $80 Jackson. To the first that can pick it up by Saturday, based on converstion message.. (note 1 gallon jugs are free if wanted.)
IMG_1566.JPG IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1568.JPG IMG_1569.JPG

Last edited:
Hoping you're not getting out.
I am moving. If I start back up, it won't be for 2 years. I plan to stay part of the club so I can see some real tanks -. Especially yours that are always changing. Plus I want to see if myrjon really has a reef tank. I will probably take a lot of trips to Jenkinson's as well. Some day I want to see the giant reef aquarium at the Long Island Aquarium, or its new name.
Did this sell?
Yes Thread title is now changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.