• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sold - Large shelf rock with 5 Bubble tip anemones for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to sell a large shelf rock that has 5 orange and green bubble tip anemones on it. Price $150 or best reasonable offer. ($25 per anemone, $25 for the rock) The rock is about 15" by 10". There are 5 (possibly a 6th) smaller bubble tips congregated at one end. The darker reddish anemone at the bottom left is not on this rock, but will be available later - it's rock supports the shelf rock. Note that there are some loose shells on the rock. Available in Jackson.
IMG_1892.JPG
This is a top view showing the anemones around one end.
IMG_1894.JPG
Here is the rock ilumnated under blue lights. I fluoresces nicely.
IMG_1897.JPG

Iam very tempted!!
I was hoping to get the rock covered in the anemones like I did with my shell arch. I was also hoping the anemones would take up residence in the shells as they have in the past. But I think my large hermit crabs are hindering this plan. This is one of the nicest pieces of live rock I have seen. I use it in a deeper tank to allow corals on top and places for fish to swim below. See The SHELLY tank | Page 4 | NJ Reef Club (njreefers.org) for how I did this.
Note these anemones don't get large but divide easily. The picture below shows clones of this anemone on a previous shell arch I had in the same location. These anemones are from the lower anemone that was left behind.
IMG_1587.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.