• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some Corals for sale - Moderators Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderators Please Close

Located in Jackson NJ.

Moving and have sold my 55 gallon reef tank to friend but need to thin out some of the coral before I transfer the tank to her.

For sale are the following, payment in cash only

Large Leather Coral - $50 - Now $40
Smaller Leather Corals - $5 to $10 each - Sold
Frog Spawn - $15 $12 - Now $10 per head - Multiple head purchases we can negotiate
Large Colony of regular Green Trumpet coral - Approximate 25 heads - $40 - Now $30
Frags of Green Trumpet corals - $3 -Now $2 per head
Large Colony of bright Neon Green Trumpet Coral - Approximately 20 heads - $60 - Now $50
1 Green Montipora $15 - Sold
Green Star Pulp - $5 to $20 depending on size - Have tons of it!
Pink Goniopora Frag - $30 - SOLD
Orange Pavona Frag - $15
Mushroom rocks - $5-15 depending on size - $5 One Sold, Still have more

I'm in the process of moving so I'll only be looking to sell the week of 10/5, possibly into the week of 10/12.

Will be available after 7 pm for pick up if interested to purchase. Please bring a small bucket or container to transfer coral home.

Pictures of tank below, thank you.

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2586.JPG

Last edited:
Located in Jackson NJ.

Moving and have sold my 55 gallon reef tank to friend but need to thin out some of the coral before I transfer the tank to her.

For sale are the following, payment in cash only

Large Leather Coral - $50
Smaller Leather Corals - $5 to $10 each
Frog Spawn - $15 per head
Large Colony of regular Green Trumpet coral - Approximate 25 heads - $40
Frags of Green Trumpet corals - $3 per head
Large Colony of bright Neon Green Trumpet Coral - Approximately 20 heads - $60
1 Green Montipora $15
Green Star Pulp - $5 to $25 depending on size - Have tons of it!
Pink Goniopora Frag - $30
Orange Pavona Frag - $15
Mushroom rocks - $5-15 depending on size

I'm in the process of moving so I'll only be looking to sell the week of 10/5, possibly into the week of 10/12.

Will be available after 7 pm for pick up if interested to purchase. Please bring a small bucket or container to transfer coral home.

Pictures of tank below, thank you.

View attachment 31793

View attachment 31795
Totally want pink goniopora put a sold sign on it. Please

I’m definitely interested in some heads of frogspawn/hammer, lemme know what you have
Bot, for the frogspawn someone already expressed interest in buying all I planned to sell. Will let you know what he decides asap. I'll see if I have any left once we finalize things. As for the hammer, did not have that on the list as I was not planning to sell, already promised to keep it for person buying my tank. It's not branching either, would not want to mess trying to break it down. Thank you.

Thanks to Paulie my life is now complete and no longer on hold. Serious though thanks a lot man I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.