• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

some shots of my frag tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
morepics018.jpg

morepics020.jpg

morepics021.jpg

morepics022.jpg

morepics023.jpg

morepics035.jpg

morepics050.jpg

morepics051.jpg

morepics052.jpg

morepics053.jpg

morepics054.jpg

morepics055.jpg

morepics060.jpg

monster mash
morepics061.jpg

green watermelon with intense yellow eyes
morepics062.jpg

rainbow watermelon chalice
morepics063.jpg

morepics064.jpg

blue stylo
morepics065.jpg

strawberry shortcake.... got it from unique corals at macna
morepics002.jpg

morepics013.jpg

morepics004.jpg

morepics006.jpg

morepics008.jpg

morepics014.jpg

morepics015.jpg

john90009

NJRC Member
thats awesome- im gonna have to come over one day- if your frag tank looks that good i wonder how amazing the display tank looks- everything is super colored.

Any way you can give me your address and let me convince you to leave a door unlocked ? J/K everything looks amazing,any full tank and equipment info/pics .

qwik said:
Any way you can give me your address and let me convince you to leave a door unlocked ? J/K everything looks amazing,any full tank and equipment info/pics .

you'd have to make it past my guard dog and cat .....lol

snickersandcinder004.jpg

john90009 said:
thats awesome- im gonna have to come over one day- if your frag tank looks that good i wonder how amazing the display tank looks- everything is super colored.

pics of my 125 display tank can be seen in the reef photography section at www.TheReefersLounge.com....... look for eastonreef's T5 125gal ......

Those are some nice frags but not worth messing with your security duo !
edited... this forum is not to be used for sale or trade and if the thread can't stay on track it will need to be removed..thankyou

qwik said:
Those are some nice frags but not worth messing with your security duo !
edited... this forum is not to be used for sale or trade and if the thread can't stay on track it will need to be removed..thankyou

edited---this is a Photography forum---please keep the subject as Photography...Thankyou

I can't believe I just registered to see your tank. It was worth it though. You have a beautiful tank. Those pics must not do it any justice.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice frag tank! And not to shabby of a forsale thread in disguise either. There's more then one way to get around forum rules. LOL!

Are those black and gold acans from OGII?? They look awesome, just like the shots on their site! (Bottom left first pic) Nice tanks, nice corals!

Audi0s said:
Are those black and gold acans from OGII?? They look awesome, just like the shots on their site! (Bottom left first pic) Nice tanks, nice corals!

yes... i have the black and gold and some black and orange.... also have the tye dye from them too.... also have the white with rainbow centers -- they are really hot! wobbegong and i split an acan at macna that is incredible... i cant seem to capture all the colors in it

Status
Not open for further replies.