• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some SPS advice needed.

I have limited experience with SPS, but so far once my blenny finishes biting them to near death, they end up coming around and doing well. I got a tenuis that I accidentally dropped tip down () , a nice one too (). So all 3 tips got damaged, the tips have some algae growing on just the tips. Should I clip the tips or keep cleaning the tips and hope it regrows over it? Had it for about 2 months, it's just existing at this point. Leave it alone or clip it?

I have limited experience with SPS, but so far once my blenny finishes biting them to near death, they end up coming around and doing well. I got a tenuis that I accidentally dropped tip down () , a nice one too (). So all 3 tips got damaged, the tips have some algae growing on just the tips. Should I clip the tips or keep cleaning the tips and hope it regrows over it? Had it for about 2 months, it's just existing at this point. Leave it alone or clip it?
Just clip the are with the algae, if the frag is healthy tips will re-grow and maybe spit.
A lot of people I know clips SPS tips to induce them to grow.