• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

South jersey reef cleaners group buy

any interest for a reef cleaners group buy, just noticed some of the guys did it a couple weeks ago! If we can’t get to 250 then we could let some central guys in :)

I’m only getting snails so it’s relatuvely cheap anyway but figured I would ask you all anyway to see if we could help each other out

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
The problem with reefcleaner.org is that they only have snails found in Florida. I need a lot of snails for my new tank and they did not have the variety. I have been scouting to get some different type of snails. If anyone wants snails I can add them to my order just let me know.

I am getting Mexican Turbos, Astrea,Cerith, Nerite, Margarita, Nassarius.

PM me for details.

Sunny

The problem with reefcleaner.org is that they only have snails found in Florida. I need a lot of snails for my new tank and they did not have the variety. I have been scouting to get some different type of snails. If anyone wants snails I can add them to my order just let me know.

I am getting Mexican Turbos, Astrea,Cerith, Nerite, Margarita, Nassarius.

PM me for details.

Sunny
Ok so where are you purchasing from? Do they make group buys as easy as reef cleaners? Free shipping and bagged separately? Personally I don’t care where I get them from just trying to do a group thing with anyone who needs it :)

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
No group buys. I am getting stuff from 4 different places. If you want to do the group buy then reefcleaners is the way to go but you will only get what they have.

No group buys. I am getting stuff from 4 different places. If you want to do the group buy then reefcleaners is the way to go but you will only get what they have.
Where do you live? Maybe I will add on, only need about 15-20 snails

Do these things have to be acclimated? I’m assuming since they can be mailed 2-3 day shipping they are pretty hardy of temps

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I would put them in a bag and float in the tank for temp acclimation. Then empty them in a bucket or whatever and drip acclimate with stead drops for 25 minutes and be done.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
With CUC it’s better to just temp acclimate and throw them in. I was one of the people who just got a reefcleaners order and I did this, not a single dead animal out of the 35+ that I purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With CUC it’s better to just temp acclimate and throw them in. I was one of the people who just got a reefcleaners order and I did this, not a single dead animal out of the 35+ that I purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, thanks for response