• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Southern Jersey Members...Shout Out?

1320wrx said:
Im from Galloway, it's good to see there are a few other reefers in the area.

Steve

blue wrx? i think we cross paths every now and then, I'm in Galloway too. Used to have a red evo, now an S2000

-Merv

concept3 said:
1320wrx said:

Steve

blue wrx? i think we cross paths every now and then, I'm in Galloway too. Used to have a red evo, now an S2000

-Merv

Yea, its blue with gold rims,what color is your S2000? I work at Gourmet Liquors, stop in some time and introduce yourself.

1320wrx said:
concept3 said:
1320wrx said:

Steve

-Merv

Yea, its blue with gold rims,what color is your S2000? I work at Gourmet Liquors, stop in some time and introduce yourself.

ya we met, lol. a few months ago. i came in and got some stuff and you asked if i drove the S2000, it's silver with the red interior. I had just gotten it then. I'll stop by one of these days after work.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
scrmbld33 said:
so far it seems like im a loner in manahawkin everyone a half hour away or more :(

I'm just up the road in Waretown but am currently working in Manahawkin.

Gloucester City here...I have met a few of ya (from far and wide) when I was selling water storage drums (I still am if anyone is intrested)

I am in the Little Egg/Manahawkin/Tuckerton area.Hey scrmbld33,we might have to set up a trade sometime Let me know if you have anything to trade
So long,Pete

Give me a shout,I have a friend up in the Brick area that you can set up a meeting with him 732-299-2992 better than any LFS in the area.I met him off this board,real cool guy
So long,Pete