• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Spaghetti Worms

So apparently I have these guys and not sure what they came in on. These multiply fast as all hell. Aside from starving the tank how are these kept in check?

Is anyone wants some your more than welcome, I regularly get them every week when I do water changes. I just feel like there is an excessive amount of them in my tank. I get at least 1 of these a day swirling around in the water column.

Thanks for the read Red.

Is anyone wants some your more than welcome, I regularly get them every week when I do water changes. I just feel like there is an excessive amount of them in my tank. I get at least 1 of these a day swirling around in the water column.

Thanks for the read Red.
I see them as a beneficial addition. I understand you may feel they are excessive, but if the tank could not sustain the quantity, they wouldn't survive.

I agree that they are beneficial, and I don't go hunting them down when I do my tank maintenance. I want to know what they are eating to multiply like they do.