• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sparatcus Blood and Sand

Anyone else as addicted to this show as I am?

I'm glad they got renewed for another season, the whole gladiator world and Roman society is intriguing.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
IMO, one of the best shows on TV. I'm hooked too and can't wait for the finale this week. I'm really glad it'll be back next year. Everything about the show is great: The action, the dialog, the gore, the sex, the intense depiction of Roman life, the special effects, all of it. It's really awesome.

JohnS_323 said:
IMO, one of the best shows on TV. I'm hooked too and can't wait for the finale this week. I'm really glad it'll be back next year. Everything about the show is great: The action, the dialog, the gore, the sex, the intense depiction of Roman life, the special effects, all of it. It's really awesome.

Not to mention the down right intelligence/evil of Bartius to orchestrate everything he has so far.

I'm really pulling for Spartacus to be freed or something in this season. I have no idea how they are going to end this season, but if they make us wait until next season and nothing changes as far as Spartacus's position I will be P-D off

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Brando457 said:
JohnS_323 said:

Not to mention the down right intelligence/evil of Bartius to orchestrate everything he has so far.

I'm really pulling for Spartacus to be freed or something in this season. I have no idea how they are going to end this season, but if they make us wait until next season and nothing changes as far as Spartacus's position I will be P-D off

If they stay true to history, you won't be disappointed. It may take until next season but I highly doubt it. My question is which side of the fight will Crixius and the dude with the whip be on.

I think Qrixius will end up saving Sparticus again. But this time, from the dude with the whip that will try to protect Bartiatis.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
dig it.

I picture Sparatcus does Qrixius in the arena then launches his sword at Baciatitis from the sand. I also figure the blond will do....err kill Lucy Lawless somewhere along the line as well. But then that would pretty much end the show so who knows? Hope it's a good ending to the season.

Just guessing.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Then again, Qrixius is pretty angry for what they did to his woman so maybe he will team with Sparatcus.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Amazing how the realization of betrayal changed things so much for him. Foretelling.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RichT said:
Then again, Qrixius is pretty angry for what they did to his woman so maybe he will team with Sparatcus.

SirFragalot said:
I think Qrixius will end up saving Sparticus again. But this time, from the dude with the whip that will try to protect Bartiatis.

This is the way I see it going too.

I just don't understand why Lucretia didn't kill the slave Naevia (like if there wasn't enough killing). Crixus was everything to Lucretia.
The one part of the series that hurt me the most was the death of Varro. I took that one to heart. My wife and I are so addicted to this show.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ricwilli said:
The one part of the series that hurt me the most was the death of Varro. I took that one to heart. My wife and I are so addicted to this show.

Yeah that part was really a tear jerker. I couldn't believe it had to happen. And every time his wife looks at Sparticus I want to scream "tell her it was his hand that pulled the sword into his body".

qwik said:
Now thats how you end a season !

Holy ****, where do we go from here?

Taking down Rome!?!

When he did that long jump off the shield I was waiting for a fly superman punch.

Definitely one of my favorite shows of late, besides Entourage and such I cannot wait for the new season already!