• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Special Agent Furcifer Pardalis

erics210

NJRC Member
JUST after reading this....I go downstairs to grab some food. Walk past my sons room and hear the fountain pump running dry, so open cage and add some but really empty. So leave it open, go down making a peanut butter sandwhich and hear a remote crash to the floor. And when I run up the stairs cat has the damn chameleon on the floor.....
She is agreat hunter. Hoping he is OK. ALL MY FAULT as his room door was CLOSED too..... F me...

erics210

NJRC Member
Seems fine. I think he may have gotten to the edge of the cage and then started climbing down the xBoxOne controller charging cables when his weight made him pull it all down to the floor. Maybe 2 feet max fall. The falling remote probably scared the cat more than anything. Seems good. Climbing around. Hanging in HIS spot. And ate before. So all good.
Lesson learned. He is quicker than he appears. Close the cage.

Cat is a PITA as always.
She is up for adoption but cannot be transported as she ****s herself due to the stress.
If anyone wants her....I have some depends to include for that initial car ride!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Good to hear.
I'm surprised how fast these things can be.
They trick me into thinking they move the speed of a sloth, then when uncomfortable (mine hates being misted) they move pretty darn fast.