• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

sprinkler system

Im looking for someone who knows how to fix a sprinkler system. I have a few heads that need to be replaced and two lines are broken or just need to be capped. located in Old Bridge.

Pete

I work for a sprinkler supplier and I also do system designs. I can walk you through what you need to fix it. Give me a call at work tomorrow between 8-4. 856-429-6500. Ask for Mike Bodell.

Hi Mike
I fixed all my broken sprinkler heads and cracked pipe but now i have a leak/crack on one of the parts that sits on top of the pvc which connect to the back flow preventer. I'm not sure what you call this part but it connects to the pvc that connects to the water line from the house. I have a picture and can email to you. I sent the picture to the folks at garden irrigation in Old Bridge but they dont have the part. Instead they suggested to replace the entire part which run around $175 + labor!! this is a pvc/plastic, not metal. I had this system fixed around 8 years ago so not sure if the part is still around. I appreciate any help.

Peter
908-930-8789