• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SPS help

I didn’t posted last week
probably 10 days ago another drop straight down to 6.0
I’ve been too busy and not tasting every 3 days for alk.
Adjusted the pomp again and today it’s 6.4.
But consequences are there
Pink Floyd, orange passion, bahama mama, strawberry shortcake, are gone strawberry shortcake it’s been gone for around 3 weeks, others are rtning. I’ll send an icp test I’m going to order one and see if something else it’s doing some bad

eholceker

NJRC Member
Your alk swings are the reason for the rtn. No need to wait for the icp. It takes weeks for the effects of an alk swing to show.

Your alk swings are the reason for the rtn. No need to wait for the icp. It takes weeks for the effects of an alk swing to show.

This hearts man. Looks like it’s a bit more now so probably won’t increase again or at least I’ll catch it. Around 10 days and went up .4 I’ll leave and see

It could also be that my radio xr30 dropped in the tank and now I’m using a friend light kessil a360 tuna blue with another kessil a150 oceanblue and there is no much light anymore.
I’ll take it slow now as I’m not working at the moment. And just see what survives

Attachments

• 50C9FB11-B614-4A6C-8AF3-A1BC37F7FF05.jpeg
    50C9FB11-B614-4A6C-8AF3-A1BC37F7FF05.jpeg
    858.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8B8247FE-8EA4-4510-96B0-3AEC21A81AAB.jpeg
    8B8247FE-8EA4-4510-96B0-3AEC21A81AAB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0