• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Started day with KINDNESS

so this morning I’m getting gas at local station and noticed that the elderly gentleman pumping my gas was shivering extremely bad,, so I said chilly this morning and pretty windy,, the guy says “heck yea it is and worst thing is that my zipper broke in my hoodie and it’s still damp from the rain and my spare one I leave here is missing”
Without any hesitation I took off my brand new (first time I wore it) insulated hoodie and gave it to him,, all sudden his eyes fill with tears and he says
“I can’t take your jacket then you’ll be cold” I go no worries brother I live 2 minutes away I’ll just go get another one
He actually gave me a hug and eyes full of tears and kept thanking me over and over again, saying god bless you
Afterward I just left n went home and got a new hoodie for myself, feeling like it was gonna be a better day
When I was growing up my mother made it her mission to install Empathy,,Compassion,, and Respect
She told me over n over that with those 3 traits your life will always have Meaning
Well that’s my morning——-God Bless NJRC

We’re all on this earth together with basically the same goal Providing for our family and being happy,, no matter how tough things are for you
Just remember that somewhere someone has it worse than you and then be great full for the blessings you have

Reactions: DEL