• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

STATE OF THE CLUB

A lot of EXCITING things have been happening over the last few weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share.

1st-The Club now has a bank account-No more shoe boxes ;D
A Financial Status will be released once all information has been audited.

2nd- NJRC also created it's own paypal account! (paypal@njreefers.org) This service will make it tremendously easier for everyone to apply online and pay their memberships dues. In addition the paypal account will be utilized for such things as frag/colony sales.

3rd-The NJRC Board can be reached at a newly created address (membership@njreefers.org) and will be used to answer questions surrounding membership.

The above stated addresses can be located on our main page.

Lastley several more things will be coming shortly, keep an eye out. We would like to thank everyone for their support, onward to the future.

Sincerly,

NJRC

--EDIT BY JPELZER--
Fixed paypal account to point to correct address :D

It may already be published, but how many members do we have and how much money? I asked this way back and nobody knew, do we know now?
Also, my girlfriend and I joined the club back when Malcolm had the meeting in Feb and at the meeting in May I think it was (Woodbury), Phyllis took down our information again. But to date we have nothing stating we are members. Is there an update on that as well? I may have missed on that too.

Thanks,
Jim and Kate

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The default personalized quote (in your profile) says "I'm a Llama". We've actually had some pretty funny discussions about that!

Sorry about the confusion of not getting your status changed to Member. I'll look into "The Book" when I get home and make sure that I have your application. In the mean time Jason can set you up as an active member.

We are also ordering membership cards which we hope to have out shortly.

We're in the process of auditing the books now and as soon as we have a financial statement we'll publish it in the Member's Only area of the site (which you'll gain access to when your status is changed to Member).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.