• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Stockton University's Fish-A-Palooza Aquarium & Aquaculture Show

Hope to see you guys there! I'll be at the Atlantic Aquariums booth.

Campus Center Event Room: 101 Vera King Farris Dr, Galloway, NJ 08205

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Do you have a list of vendors that will be there?
Here is the l finalized list of vendors and exhibitors:

1. Save Barnegate Bay
2. Reclam the Bay
3. Chris’s Fishes
4. Jenna Giovinco
5. Ed Sedillo
6. Leah W
7. Carol’s Bettah Bettas
8. Russell Muldowney
9. Atlantic Aquariums
10. Value Pet Center
11. Stockton Aquarium & Aquaculture Club
12. Animal Care Club
13. Student Entertainment Team
14. Marine Science Club
15. Center for Aquatic Sciences at Adventure Aquarium - Educational Outreach Program

Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Was a nice little gathering. Picked up a frag if green pocillipora. The two people at the reception remember coming by my house and getting frags. By the way frags did great and were able to drag the frags.

Also, stopped by Atlantic Aquariums.

Was a nice little gathering. Picked up a frag if green pocillipora. The two people at the reception remember coming by my house and getting frags. By the way frags did great and were able to drag the frags.

Also, stopped by Atlantic Aquariums.
It was a good turnout, you and @Bot587 were two of the few people who had saltwater aquariums ! I lots of browsers, nothing wrong with that. Maybe the reef seed was planted.
I had fun none the less. The college's club got an orange tip Florida, mystery Acro, pink booby chalice, some greenish rainbow ish pocillipora and a bag of red macro.