• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Store closes in Bergen County

This would of been the first time I was there, but NJ Reefers did have a monthly meeting at it in the last year (summer I beleive). They had a great web site. Wonder what happened?

I have seen that, so whats up with that? This looks like a great place. Would love to hook up with some folks in Northern NJ. Even do some meetings up here.

Th ey had one 2 months ago up in RockawayI'm in N.Central and that was a hr.away for me.The last one was 2 1/2 hrs.one way so thats out.Were are you?I wish they make it like a constant day like the 3rd Sat. or something,here it is almost the middle of the month and havn't post when this months meeting is.I don't get it.Do they think we have no life and can come at the last min.There use to be anougher club in NJ called Window to the sea.Thay had alot of people come cause they knew the third Sunday at like 2 for the hole yr they would keep it open.They did other things to that were great,but they did bad things too and that's why there not around(Greed).

I belonged to Windows of the Sea. Even wrote a article in the newletter. I was wondering what happen to those folks. I'm in Ridgewood. I know some folks are local to me but dont know how many. I though we did have a stantard day of the month that we have meetings. I just dont remember which one it is. I have not been able to attend any yet. They did have one in Ridgefield some time back, but I miised that one.

I miss those news letters with tip of the month and every month something going on(maybe a speaker on going to a aquarium to do a behind the scean tour)But the higher up got greedie and it went bellie up.But this last Jan. I went to one in rockaway.I think thats real close to you.Where windows to the sea had there meetings I was 10 min. away.

hey im in the north too around rockaway and i will love the idea of a meeting every month of people here in norh jersey

Yeah, some of those south meetings are quite a drive... 130 miles roundtrip for this month's meeting for me... I'm open for more Northern meetings, although I can't host one myself.

But I'm able to seat 4 adults comfortably... So anyone who wants a lift to the next one, I'm willing to try and pool.

this is sounding like the beginning of a plan. Looks like we have interest in doing some North meetings. I'll start to keep track on who is interested and see what we can do. Hope the powers that be are OK with us going forward with this. (guess I should renew my membership)

Btbird it's worth it.Take some of the money you got for your pump today.You must of got more then $12.64 for it.But it mite take awhile to get a new card,because I paid at the Jan. meeting and havn't got a new card yet.