• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Strontium

Re: Alkalinity Help

Hey Carlo, I hope you make it to the meeting, I want to pick your brain again about strontium.

Re: Alkalinity Help

I can't make the meeting this month unfortunately but should be able to start making all the meetings starting with next month's meeting.

I'm hard at work at the moment on a set of projects I started a bit before the frag swap in the fall. :)

Feel free to pick my brain here. What did you want to know about strontium?

Just curious if you wouldn't mind sharing. What type of readings are you getting on your new meter compared to different test kits? You know this is right up my alley. The previous Hach meter I had didn't work out that well and I sold it in the end. I've been getting different stuff done via a lab but it's way to expensive and I'd love to get a new meter I don't have to spend a lot of time training/programming that will work with SW.

What test have you used it for?

Carlo
Carlo