• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Subliminal's FOWLR 90 Gallon Build...

Subliminal

NJRC Member
It’s definitely cycled. As for cleanup crew I don’t think I can. It’d just be a quick snack for a few of these guys.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
At a quick glance:

They do look cool...they probably would do the job, but are said to be kept with peaceful fish...which I have almost used as the anithesis for this tank. :)

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Well, we'll see. For now I'm done. My man Mike made me a helluva deal on this lil guy shipped. I think total came to $75 to my door...which blows me away, honestly. I like those guys over at NYAquatic...great communication, nice fish, good prices, Fedex Ground for $20...it must have had $35 in packaging!

IMG_3326.jpg

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Well, we'll see. For now I'm done. My man Mike made me a helluva deal on this lil guy shipped. I think total came to $75 to my door...which blows me away, honestly. I like those guys over at NYAquatic...great communication, nice fish, good prices, Fedex Ground for $20...it must have had $35 in packaging!

View attachment 49080
Unfortunately for some time his buisness suffered due to his daughter having alot of medical problems. But now that she better and part of the buisness his prices and quality are top notch.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I agree on the pricing but when I was looking for fish his selection was minimal. I will have to check back and see what he has.....like I need more fish:rolleyes2:

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
I agree on the pricing but when I was looking for fish his selection was minimal. I will have to check back and see what he has.....like I need more fish:rolleyes2:
They just had a huge live sale sunday,discounted some fish deeply. Had borbonius anthius under $200.00,if you follow them on facebook they post when orders are coming in. I know they have a huge order currently in qt

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Yep! I would not hesitate. I think even with shipping it was still half price of the local stores I checked. Ordered yesterday at 130 and was at my house today by noon. And the packaging. Wow. It was a big box with a heavy plastic bag around a styrofoam box with newspaper and heat pads and the. A triple wrapped and metal strapped bag of about 3 gallons. I can’t imagine it was shipped for $20 all thinks considered.
And that fish. He’s a beaut!

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Well angelfish didn’t make it thru the velvet.
Everyone else is doing ok. I think they’re bored with no rocks to hang out in.
Rocks riding out the copper treatment:
4C7EDC7B-A5D5-4B97-AF7B-F09F9BDE99C4.jpeg
Fishes:
E2D38777-6461-43BE-BAC2-1935F679DB3C.jpeg

25A45585-32BF-4646-8A6C-E4CC5CC62A68.jpeg
There’s a trigger in there too but he blends in with the blue light. But imagine he’s there. ;-)

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Still under copper protocol. Did pick up a new resident, though, since I'm doing copper anyhow.

IMG_0247.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg

Scratches? I don't know what you're talking about!?