• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

sump pump and RO unit

i screwed up and my only mistake so far was using tap water... :'( lol and as stupid as i am ive read to use R/O but i used aged tap water anyway (because if the stoves hot we gotta touch it anyway right!? ;))well im starting to see a few strands of hair algae and now when my sump gets up the remaining water that i fill in there i want to be R/O as well as water changes from here on out so is there any suggestions on a brand or type or anything? and well i need to build my sump and i am unsure of a pump to get for a return, if it helps its going on a 46gallon bowfront (display) and sump will be reg. 45gallon about 5 ft on the floor next to it until i can build a stand where it fits under it. can anyone point me in the right direction? thank you so much in advance.