• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's 350G build (was 150)

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
3 month Light update

While I was on vacation in March for 2 weeks my son took care of the tank. He is 13 and was responsible for some zeo dosing and feeding the fish.

I was very nervous when I came back not knowing how things might have been.

Well, I am happy to say that the tank looked awesome when I got back.

He did an amazing job on keeping up the routine and it is for him that I have just setup a 180G FOWLR tank
smile.gif

The pearlberry colony that was not really happy after the light change is back to full recovery and the colors on it are just amazing.

Almost all corals have nice new growth on them and the PE on red planet, garf boansi, green birdsnest is amazing.

The monties are doing awesome as well.

I got a red dragon frag and put it in DT on Feb 22nd. This was 4 days before I left. That frag today has better red color than it was when I got it.

So all in all, I am very happy with all the results I see so far with the FATHOM lights.

Here is a latest video

[video=youtube;gTrge_iNBww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTrge_iNBww&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sunny

Ok sunny it's time for an update!!!!!!!! Where have you been?????? I think there is some of us that would like to see some new pictures

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok sunny it's time for an update!!!!!!!! Where have you been?????? I think there is some of us that would like to see some new pictures

I introduced him to spice rum…..Captain Morgan….so I can only guess he’s been in a drunken stupor the past couple months…..….and so it’s my fault. He’s definitely been MIA.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Back on my feet again!

Hello EveryoneLet me start by thanking everyone who reached out to me via PMs and text messages to check on my well being and more importantly the health of the tanks :D. I replied to some and I apologize if I could not reply to all. I have been sidelined by a back injury for about 8 weeks and am just about getting back to full recovery. The tank was not maintained as I would like during the time but it is doing well. Here are a few new additions and latest tank shots ...
DSC_0013_zps1b413855.jpg
DSC_0003_zps9e99dd11.jpg
DSC_0020_zpsfaabc0fd.jpg
DSC_0021_zpsdd3efcdd.jpg
DSC_0015_zpsfef5c320.jpg
DSC_0018_zps06144da7.jpg
DSC_0014_zps479a556f.jpg
Enjoy!Sunny

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sunny, sorry to hear about your misfortune. You know you could have reached out and some of use would have been there to help. Happy to hear and see the tank is still doing well.

Take it easy in your recovery….and let us know if you need help..

Glad to see you back sunny. Tanks looks so much more white compared to the very blue look you had before. Is this just camera effects or an actual depiction of how it looks in person? Either way looks awesome as always

Sent from my galaxy s4

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Good to hear you are okay. Hope you have a speedy full recovery. :)

Sunny, sorry to hear about your misfortune. You know you could have reached out and some of use would have been there to help. Happy to hear and see the tank is still doing well.

Take it easy in your recovery….and let us know if you need help..

Thanks guys! I have recovered fully now.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Glad to see you back sunny. Tanks looks so much more white compared to the very blue look you had before. Is this just camera effects or an actual depiction of how it looks in person? Either way looks awesome as always

Sent from my galaxy s4

The white is reflection of the rocks that do not have coraline on them. I moved some rocks around. The corals were growing into each other had to do it :D.
The rocks underneath are white as good as new. The light bounces off them and gives that white blinding look.

1st Glad to hear your alright , 2nd glad your on your way to recovery from your back injury and 3rd the tank still looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk