• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SUNSET PICS

C

concept3

What have I been doing the past week?

Spending time with the sunsets in my area with a photo buddy (she uses a Canon).
Here are a few pics for you guys to enjoy, and a little poem to boot :) Pics are unretouched, just resized.

And by the way, I love sand. Just because I have a bare bottom tank, it doesn't mean I don't like it, LOL

SAND​

Grains of sand. Nature's particulates that have withstood the test of time.

Quartz, granite, silica crystals that once was a part of something big, something so large, that they once spanned across the continent of Pangea.
Now reduced to oolitic grains, carried through sands of time.

Time destroys, time heals, and time perfects.
Grains of sand are perfectly polished and smooth, bore from the coarse roughness of mother earth.
Yet they still carry with them the same crystalline structure from their birth, a perfection only nature creates.

Sand. Moved from their birthplace by nature, eventually carried away by the Oceans of time, far away from their origins.
Swept through currents only to lay rest amongst others, others of similar origin, for they are all the same.

Sand. Sand I will hold in my hand to place all my deepest thoughts, sorrows, feelings and grief into.
A handful of sand I will throw into the Ocean, for the Ocean will wash them away as far as possible.
I will never see those grains of sand ever again, as the ocean will take them away forever. Sand. A perfect piece of earth created just for me.​

CONTEMPLATION
7.jpg

SERENITY
8-1.jpg

CAPTURING EMOTIONS
4.jpg

SKIES OF FREEDOM
margate5.jpg
margate2.jpg

LOOK MA, NO MORE GLASSES!!!

margate1.jpg

12.jpg

Nice pics right up to the time there was this ugly guy in them (sorry couldn't resist).

Seriously, those are simply beautiful.

And to think, your camera does work without a macro lens. :)

C

concept3

A few more taken today....

This is in Port Republic, NJ

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

C

concept3

nope, sorry, no photoshop at all. I no longer have a computer (it was taken away, LOL) since I cancelled cable at my place. I'm using my buddy's computer, and they are ALL unretouched without photoshop. I almost wish I could say they were, that one pic of me is unreal. My friend took it with her Canon and flash, and we were on top of the Jessio O' fishing boat (I know the captain). We were on the captain's bridge....

MMMMMM A CAMERA BUDDY OK OK A FEMALE for a camera buddy??? no glasses wearing contacts a NEW MOTORCYCLE and a SMILE on your face mmmm priceless!!!!! good seeing you in ocean city today call me when your ready to go riding o yea nice pics