• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Super Bowl 48

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I assume they will be playing golf with each other at that point.

Go Giants!

I didn't get to go to the new stadium when they had their open house!!! I can't wait to get there!! September couldn't come soon enough. I may even go to a Pre-Season game this year just to see the stadium.

And yeah...Eagles?? Really?? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!! Well that and my brother saying it's going to be the Cowboys there!!

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Eagles baby! hey I did spend 12 years in Philly but my heart is very volatile...I am open to influences from local fans but I must say...this past year I really enjoyed watching the JETS play...maybe it's the green jerseys!

Rich, good to see you posting!

Rod

Lmao I met a few of the jets players at my job, all nice guys.

If the Raiders win the superbowl in my lifetime I might really reconsider my faith.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Brando,
Ya never know. I said that about New England but I was 15 years old at the time now I am in my late 40's.

Rod,
Don't jump on the band wagon support your team even if it is Philly. I will be nice as my daughter went to school and still lives in Philly.

Mark