• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Super Pet Expo

Is anyone going to the Super Pet Expo that will be at the NJ Expo & Convention Center in Edison this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday? As a vendor they gave us a discount coed you can use if you purchase your ticket online. It $3 off with code "LOVEYOURPET".

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Is anyone going to the Super Pet Expo that will be at the NJ Expo & Convention Center in Edison this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday? As a vendor they gave us a discount coed you can use if you purchase your ticket online. It $3 off with code "LOVEYOURPET".

I am considering it but last few times wasn't very good IMO.

I am considering it but last few times wasn't very good IMO.
This is my first time as well let alone as a vendor. Been working with them for the last few months trying to get in more aquatic representation but it was just too short notice so as of rn just me lol. So we will see how it goes.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Might be there myself with my new chameleon addiction.
They're much easier than a reef tank, just maintain a specific humidity during the day and a different one at night, run a separate misting system, pop in a HO T5 system with specific bulbs for color and UV, keep live plants with various needs at different levels of the enclosure, maintain specific temperature parameters, supplement with calcium, ensure you have plenty of RODI...mmm...errrrr

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
They're much easier than a reef tank, just maintain a specific humidity during the day and a different one at night, run a separate misting system, pop in a HO T5 system with specific bulbs for color and UV, keep live plants with various needs at different levels of the enclosure, maintain specific temperature parameters, supplement with calcium, ensure you have plenty of RODI...mmm...errrrr
The power of positivity......

Definitely was alot of work for me. I'd say more involved than my reef tank. But that's my personal opinion lol.