• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Super tank deal! That Fish Place!

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just got back from ThatFishPlace and wanted to post this here so only members could see! ;D

They have a lot of extra tanks in stock and in the back room they have some great deals on used and new tanks! How good?

120gal Oceanic, Eurobraced, Starfire front glass for $289.00!!! They have 2 non-reef ready and 1 reef ready...brand new!

Other deals to be had but his one screamed at me...not a lot going on in the store... :p

Rod

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
no...i did not drive...would not fit in the car :'( i will never forgive myself...i have a chipped ankle so i cannot drive....didn't need a new tank anyway...

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
rodclement said:
no...i did not drive...would not fit in the car :'( i will never forgive myself...i have a chipped ankle so i cannot drive....didn't need a new tank anyway...
Rod

Road trip! I can drive my wifes SUV if you want the tank.

Bob

Dammit. If I only didn't just set up my 125 a few months ago. It's already feeling too small lol. I'm thinking bigger to 180. THe wife says I cannot upgrade for at least a year.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
i'll follow you in my wifes suv for the stand.

magic said:
rodclement said:
Rod

Road trip! I can drive my wifes SUV if you want the tank.

Bob