• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Surgery super sale...frags frags frags

• Thread starter Deleted member 27248
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salted

NJRC Member
If you're dropping off with Warren, leave my frags there too! I was just over there today and normally stop by about once a week. I can go back tomorrow afternoon after work if need be.
I was talking about leaving a cd of Ryan’s band, not a frag. Warrrens a great guy and all but I don’t think his business model is holding our stuff:)

D

Deleted member 27248

If you're dropping off with Warren, leave my frags there too! I was just over there today and normally stop by about once a week. I can go back tomorrow afternoon after work if need be.
Thanks again dude!

Salted

NJRC Member
Thanks for the nice frags again! Things are gradually opening up now and look so far so good.
So Warren doesn’t mind if stuff is dropped off there? That’s very generous of him for a lfs. Makes me happy I do most of my business with him. Got a Starry Blennie from him the other day. Had l known I would have take a frag from @MaximusReef

D

Deleted member 27248

So Warren doesn’t mind if stuff is dropped off there? That’s very generous of him for a lfs. Makes me happy I do most of my business with him. Got a Starry Blennie from him the other day. Had l known I would have take a frag from @MaximusReef
No no, I personally dropped it off to brokereefer! And ofcourse I forgot to give Warren the cds LOL....pm me your address, I’ll send them out today!

Stopped by sea level for my first time yesterday and picked up a yellow coris wrasse. He's in the sand or I'd take a picture. I've been on the hunt for one of these guys for a little while now. I wish I could have shopped around more but I was on the clock.

D

Deleted member 27248

Stopped by sea level for my first time yesterday and picked up a yellow coris wrasse. He's in the sand or I'd take a picture. I've been on the hunt for one of these guys for a little while now. I wish I could have shopped around more but I was on the clock.
Did you happen to see the Euphyllia tank?

Attachments

• 9F943385-A896-44C3-BA60-F09057B14B0E.jpeg
    9F943385-A896-44C3-BA60-F09057B14B0E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.