• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Surprise Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salted

NJRC Member
Thanks for the generous bucket of coral Wilson. Congrats on the new job and hope it all goes well for you.

Hoping someone still appreciates freshwater tanks, got a new bag of soil for planted tanks, nice scaping rocks, 3/4 full can of cichlid food, bubbler and a wave maker, with no mount. Honestly I let that wave maker sit in my sump just to keep detritus suspended and not accumulating. Works just fine.

Please take everything.
20210320_175900.jpg

Half pail of rubble rock, good for if you want to do some precision aquascaping, or glue some frags down. Whatever.

20210321_113920.jpg

Pick up East Hanover, NJ 07936.

Moving, need to breakdown the tanks, disappear the fish room. A lot of it I'm hoping to take with me, but I got some random stuff. As they say, one man's trash, is another man's treasure? Or sometimes it's just trash, but who knows. If it's not claimed by the end of this week (Friday), it's trash. As I break down the tank, there may be some more stuff to throw up. Everything is listed as bundles, please take the whole bundle, don't want to arrange a bunch of pick ups for single items.

If you're one of those people who "wants" it, but doesn't answer messages and "can pick up next week", but doesn't, etc. please don't message me.

Got a 5 gallon, "sit on top" style, refugium. Put some 2x4 across the top of my acrylic sump, and sat this right on top. Water pumps up, overflows and comes out the bottom, right back into the sump. Comes with the plumbing, no pump. But a nice big bag of chaeto too. Must take the fuge, plumbing and chaeto.
View attachment 36102View attachment 36103View attachment 36104

Frag plugs, frag glue, new box of razor blades and "single shots" for dipping coral, from MEcoral. Plus anemone float basket thing.

**Pending pick up**
View attachment 36105View attachment 36106View attachment 36107

Always been a big fan of Reefco, collected a shirt from every one of their events, but never really found an opportunity to wear them. Don't know if any of y'all are size medium. But 5 black T-shirts. Reefco's, 1 from New York Reef Aquatics, and a Red Sea T-shirt. Take them all.

View attachment 36110View attachment 36111

Feeding Syringes, some with needles too. Not for recreational use. For feeding coral only. And a little sample pouch of that Reef Roid stuff. Some sample pack of food infused with garlic.

View attachment 36109

Random odds and ends of softies, beginner corals. Some zoas, kenya trees, GSPs, mushrooms, maybe some toadstools. Just a grab bag of whatever's left hanging out on the sandbed. Most of the livestock has already been taken. Bring a bucket.

View attachment 36112View attachment 36113
Location? Im close by

Status
Not open for further replies.