• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

Paul B

NJRC Member
My friend Sue, (Tommy's wife) were planning on going to the Military cemetery to place wreaths on the graves of Veterans on Dec 19th. We had reservations to go with a bunch of other people and Veteran organizations.

We got a call yesterday that it is cancelled because of Covid unless you are in a Veteran organization.

Like Really!!!! I am a freekin Vet and I can't go to the cemetery to honor the hero's there!!

It's outside in a cemetery that is literally miles across and no chance of getting Covid or anything else.
I can go to a supermarket, restaurant, post office etc. but the cemetery is closed?

I don't get it. Sue and myself are going anyway with our own wreaths as a Veteran they can't keep me out no matter what disease they are worried about. I don't care if they have Bubonic Plague there, I am going.

Actually Trump said that is ridiculous and is letting anyone who wants to go, go. But the people in charge of the event never heard that. But I did. :cool:

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would go to the cemetery to honor all .What are they going to arrest you. I'm thinking no.. Tell them you thought cemetery was the home depot or wal-mart.

Paulie my good Buddy. When you get to my age lets see if you are in the shape I am in. I have the body of a God. :eek2:
You are a handsome man,, and I’d be amazed if I live as long as you have ,, much love and respect. Also screw them you go and honor your friend, let me know if you need bodyguard at the gate to get in . I’m very Persuasive

Paul B

NJRC Member
Paulie, I would be honored to have you as a bodyguard, but there is no way they can keep this Veteran out of that cemetery.
Remember when Obama closed the Veterans memorials. He is not even close to being a Vet. The Vets there, many WW2 Vets just kicked down the barricades and went in. No one tried to stop them.

Inspirational video for when you feel you have problems.

Paulie, I would be honored to have you as a bodyguard, but there is no way they can keep this Veteran out of that cemetery.
Remember when Obama closed the Veterans memorials. He is not even close to being a Vet. The Vets there, many WW2 Vets just kicked down the barricades and went in. No one tried to stop them.

Inspirational video for when you feel you have problems.

I’ll watch it after I get some sleep, I’m on hour 34-35 straight at work, today is my wife’s 50th birthday and I haven’t seen her

Paul B

NJRC Member
This guy tripled in size in 2 years. If it keeps growing I may have to break it in half because it is hard to clean the glass now.
thumbnail.jpg

Paul B

NJRC Member
My Grand Daughter Greta is sick and now she is getting tested for Covid. I am not sure how long we will have to wait for results.
She also has a life threatening throat disease called EOE so we are very worried about her. She also can't take antibiotics.