• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank birthday and I'm a Geezer

Paul B

NJRC Member
So the lease is almost up on my Jeep Compass and I need to get a new car.

This is the one I have now. It's a beautiful car and I am a Jeep Guy



I have had Jeeps since they were built by Willys. Unfortunately, I find all the new Jeeps very ugly except for the Compass, but they do not have a 2027 Compass so I may have to get a 2026 which is exactly the same as my old one.
Jeep.jpg


I am very limited in cars because I won't buy a foreign car so that just leaves Jeep, Ford, chevy and chrysler. I haven't found anything I like yet and I am getting too old to build my own car now.

(PS, I don't consider Toyotas, Kias, or Mitsubishis American even if they were built here)

I still have this 2015 Jeep Renegade which I will not be replacing soon unless someone builds something I really like.

 

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Paul, hate to burst your bubble, but Jeep is owned by Stellantis, a Netherlands company, and your Compass was most likely made in Mexico, although the other choices are Italy, Brazil, India or Argentina.,,,,no United States There is no such thing as an American made car! But let's keep it a secret and I won't tell anyone. :oo:
 
Top