• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Break down- Update- Pic intensive Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested in most of the acans, but if olivier can get there before me he can have it, no worries. If you want me to bring my dremel next week I can, we can cut some things up if you want to frag any LPS.

Hi DiazE...the lcoation is Union...the blenny and gramma are spoken for, but thank you!

Hi AudiOs....this weekend is fine...and that would be awesome, if you could bring the dremel...just in case...laughs...pm me if you are still coming this weekend and I'll give you the info you need to get here...thanks!

btw...tbone has graciously agreed to give his torch frag to Sid...but, I don't think he is going to the meeting...would someone who is going to the meeting be able to bring the frag from tbone to Sid?

Hey everyone...just wanted to give an update...I'm taking the coral to the lfs tomorrow...gotta move this process along!...

tbone- I'll contact you in pm next week to schedule arrangements so that you can pick up the items you wanted

Bob- do you still want the clowns and the worm?

Audi0s- do you still want the small acan colony?

please message me and let me know..thanks!

Mods- please close this topic!...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.