• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Breakdown Items *** Price Drop***

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Thank you so much everyone I really appreciate all those who have stopped by. So it’s looking like Thursday is my best day I’ll be home all day and I will be shutting down the tank for those interested.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Just an update the if tank doesn’t sell this week it will be most likely be put out and picked up by dpw on Sunday

Final price reduction

Pice is now $350

Have a good week

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Gentleman backed out so tank is available till tonight. After tonight, if no one claims it, I will be putting it out in the trash. I need the space for the new build. Thank you to everyone who passed by

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
I hope someone will take it out of your hands Eric, it would be sad to see it in 1,000 little pieces…
Yeah everyone that’s reached out has either lowballed me or bailed due to small scratches. It’s not looking too promising but hopefully someone takes it. If not by midnight, I’m gonna close the post

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
I’m going to make one last pitch to my wife… I would be sorrier to see it go than you are.
Haha definitely worth a try. I rather see it go to a good home but it’s eating up too much space and preventing me from starting on the 250gal build so it’s gotta go

What would I need to pick it up, both vehicle wise and as far as wood and manpower…
I know RS tanks have a bulkhead on bottom right? How would I support it in a car or van?
When do you need it picked up? I’m negotiating… you know how it is :)
You can text me at 9175387285

She isn't convinced yet but I’m trying :)