• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

tank breakdown- livestock/coral first

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrito

NJRC Member
Hey everyone,

thanks to those who have bought live items and shown interest in hardware.

it seems once i broke apart my reef, fish, coral etc. my wife got mad (she never cared for the tank to my knowledge) and my kids are crying LOL. soooooo ill be turning it into a FOLWR and the remaining nems (ill post them for sale periodically as the detach from rocks). there is some hardware still for sale though. the radions will be overkill for the FOLWR so ill downgrade the lighting.

(2) Ecotech XR30 g4 pro- $650 each

(2) Ecotech XR30 mounts- $60 each

(2) Ecotech XR30 diffusers- $50 each

(whole lighting package above) $1450

ApexWXM- $75 (i think I have a box)

Reef Octopus WC-100 (4” waste collector) w/ auto shutoff- $100 (no box)

Seneye Reef Monitor- $100

sorry for anyone that wanted the items before, happy wife/happy life...

Hey everyone,

it seems once i broke apart my reef, fish, coral etc. my wife got mad (she never cared for the tank to my knowledge) and my kids are crying LOL. soooooo ill be turning it into a FOLWR and the remaining nems (ill post them for sale periodically as the detach from rocks). there is some hardware still for sale though. the radions will be overkill for the FOLWR so ill downgrade the lighting.

As they say, happy wife, happy life :)
FOWLER plus inserts can be a lot of fun. Best of luck!

Hey everyone,

(2) Ecotech XR30 g4 pro- $650 each

(2) Ecotech XR30 mounts- $60 each

(2) Ecotech XR30 diffusers- $50 each

(whole lighting package above) $1450

ApexWXM- $75 (i think I have a box)

Reef Octopus WC-100 (4” waste collector) w/ auto shutoff- $100 (no box)

Seneye Reef Monitor- $100

Hey burrito I'm interested in one of your rainbow bubble tips, also the zoas you had including the colony rock if still available. I know I'm a bit late to the posting but if any is still available let me know. Thanks.

burrito

NJRC Member
Hey, most everything was bought a few months ago. I was actually going to reup this thread soon to kick off the hardware sale. The tank just never stabilized after deciding not to breakdown the tank and has been an eyesore since :(

pair of clowns, foxface and melarnus wrasse are only remaining livestock.

Status
Not open for further replies.