• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Contemplating breaking down my nano reef and converting to a freshwater. Maintenance for two reef tanks is just too much. Not going to do it until I find homes for my buddies. (I normally would put them in my larger tank but given territorial concerns of 'duplicates' I am not going to risk it). Up for consideration:

Fish and Shrimp
  1. Yellow Watchman goby and paired pistol shrimp
  2. Bi-Color Blenny
  3. PJ Cardinal
  4. Cleaner Shrimp
Corals
  1. Toxic Galaxea
  2. Xenia

Would prefer to do all of the fishies to one person. Just too painful trying to get around rockwork multiple times. Ideally would love a euphyllia or a frag of Walt Disney..but overall I am not really picky as long as it is something I dont currently have in my larger reef.

I live in medford lakes. PM with thoughts.

Thanks

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My PC playing games today. First showed it was in general forum but now in Trading.
All good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27248

Good morning everyone. Contemplating breaking down my nano reef and converting to a freshwater. Maintenance for two reef tanks is just too much. Not going to do it until I find homes for my buddies. (I normally would put them in my larger tank but given territorial concerns of 'duplicates' I am not going to risk it). Up for consideration:

Fish and Shrimp
  1. Yellow Watchman goby and paired pistol shrimp
  2. Bi-Color Blenny
  3. PJ Cardinal
  4. Cleaner Shrimp
Corals
  1. Toxic Galaxea
  2. Xenia

Would prefer to do all of the fishies to one person. Just too painful trying to get around rockwork multiple times. Ideally would love a euphyllia or a frag of Walt Disney..but overall I am not really picky as long as it is something I dont currently have in my larger reef.

I live in medford lakes. PM with thoughts.

Thanks
Send me a pic of the galaxea when you can

Status
Not open for further replies.