• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank for Frag or Free !

I have a 24(?) gallon aquapod shaped tank. I bought it a while ago from a store in Bklyn. It is storemade I believe. It has a built in overflow filter and pump included . Floor is starboard and removable. The tank needs to be cleaned,pump might need work and it is also scratched besides that its perfect (lol). I really cant see it used as a show tank but will work for a frag tank or q/t tank,just not out in the open,its kinda ugly,not kinda,it is ugly.. I would love a frag for it but if you have a use for it come and take it for free . Pickup whenever.....I can leave it outside without fear of anyone taking it,garbageman included. (lol). Paul

Hey Paul, thanks for the reply. That's a bit of a hike for me. If you still have them and are able to make the May meeting, let me know, I'll take whatever you have left off your hands then.

Thanks!

I wont be able to deliver even if I end up going to the meet, so if anyone wants to pick it up its all yours.