• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

tank for sale

Wife's not to happy about it but I'm considering breaking down the tank.

Custom Starfire tank made by AFY. 84" long x 25" high x 24" deep flat back hex about 220 gallons. 2 external overflows on back. Drilled for close loop and return lines along back. Comes with custom made hood that has 3 doors on the front and the top opens up for full access above.

Asking $1,250 Some pics below. PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Tony

Plumbing would have to be cut but that may be included if you like. Also the base stand is made out of 2x4's covered in sheetrock. It would all have to be demo'd but the stand could be reused if it fits anyone's needs.

Tony

tony13 said:
Plumbing would have to be cut but that may be included if you like. Also the base stand is made out of 2x4's covered in sheetrock. It would all have to be demo'd but the stand could be reused if it fits anyone's needs.

Tony

Do you have a sump on the system? The plumbing can always be replaced but I am concerned with the sump on the system.

The sump is a 100 gallon rubbermaid vate in the basement. Most of the plumbing behind the tank is for the closed loop system. OM 4 way with a Snapper pump.

I am seriously considering it..... I will have to drive down from MA to get it though. If no one takes it in a few days I will let you know!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sam's going to need some help... Road Trip! C'mon, let's all go help Sam get it moved and installed! :)

Sure is a beauty of a tank, Sam!

Phyl said:
Sam's going to need some help... Road Trip! C'mon, let's all go help Sam get it moved and installed! :)

Sure is a beauty of a tank, Sam!

It sure is! Just wondering if the timing is right......... I will sleep on it a copule days and take some measurements!