• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Lights (Urgent)

Hey guys,

My biocube 32 hood lights have completely blown out. I have checked the hood, power brick and all the wires and have come to the conclusion that the motherboard is completely fired. Its 5 years old so its understandable for it to go. The corals have gone about a day without light (Ik isn't an issue for short term) but I would like to get this issue fixed tomorrow. Does anyone have a biocube 32 hood or a clamp-on light light an AI Prime that I can purchase off them? I will be in the Berkely Heights, Watchung, and Edison areas tomorrow.

Thanks!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I have a A350w Tuna blue that i really don't want to sell. I thing @ericrodriguez also has one that he would like to trade. I also have a couple of 165w black boxes for sale/trade

I have a halo mx80 90watt led. It's an older light but should be fairly decent.

Or if you want to go over kill I have a red sea reef led 90

I wouldnt loose sleep over a day without light. I have done a couple of three day black outs for dinos and the corals survived and thrived.