• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Move Will Need Help

hi guys, so the bad news is that i was not able to buy a new tank from Tencor, Jim is probably very busy and not taking orders which is a bummer because I had the chance to buy it in May before I got covid. i was going to get a 460g tank, 10x3x2.
more bad news is that a buddy is moving down to florida, silver lining is that he will sell me his 300g tank (8x2.5x2). tank is acrylic, so not that heavy but the stand is steel and i will need a couple extra hands.
pick up in 2 weeks up in either east brunswick or north brunswick, around there. drop off is at my home in forked river. help at either location appreciated. will have an exact date soon.

i have a truck and can probably borrow a trailer to make the trip in one go.

radiata

NJRC Member
Suggest you offer free beer (and maybe even some free hot barbeque) for your recruits! You might even consider billing the occasion as an NJRC gathering! GLWM! (Good Luck With Move!)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Argh. I'm actually off on business this weekend.
Got the company approval to book my own hotel.
I'll be in a cabana on Clearwater Beach. Going to be hell.