• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank suggestions?

I'm in the process of moving into a new place and i want to change my tank up a bit. I would like something slightly bigger but not massive. I really wanna go peninsula style but i can't find any tank size that'll be good enough. Not a fan of tall tanks.
Currently have a 40B. I love the wide style tanks just wish it was a little bigger.

I wish Deep Blue still made the 80g Rimless. Anyone know where I can find anything like that around?
Or any other tank size suggestions ?

(I do live on a second floor so gotta keep that in mind)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-201941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-201941_Chrome.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 7
I just picked up an Elos 70 which is 55 gallons and like it a lot.

Attachments

• 88E9B14C-BF28-468B-B3B3-D5C6D2503350.jpeg
    88E9B14C-BF28-468B-B3B3-D5C6D2503350.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Seapora took over Deep Blue. There is an Aquarium Store around Woodbridge that was selling Seapora (with an internal overflow) when I was looking for a 75g back in January...possibly Aquaridise or Aquatic Obsession

I'm in the process of moving into a new place and i want to change my tank up a bit. I would like something slightly bigger but not massive. I really wanna go peninsula style but i can't find any tank size that'll be good enough. Not a fan of tall tanks.
Currently have a 40B. I love the wide style tanks just wish it was a little bigger.

I wish Deep Blue still made the 80g Rimless. Anyone know where I can find anything like that around?
Or any other tank size suggestions ?

(I do live on a second floor so gotta keep that in mind)
I have that same exact tank. Wish I had gotten something of the same volume but in a cube.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I don’t think anyone has tanks at the moment.
I would try to get one used.