• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

tank, sump, stand and canopy

good and bad news. Good news we sold our house. Bad news the house we are hoping to get (in late stages of short sale purchase) has a big basement but stairs are big enough to fit my tank down. So unfortunately I am selling my tank and some other items. Once we are settled in I have two options, have tank built on site or have bilco doors put in to access basement.

My tank is on here under tale of the tank
Advanced Acrylics tank: 315 gallons (84L x 36W x 24H)
3/4 inch acrylic all around including the euro brace, except front panel, that is 1 inch thick
front corners are beveled, black back panel with external overflow box (3 x 1.5 drains). 4 x 3/4 returns
Tank does have scratches. I was going to have it rebuffed while it was empty during the move.

Advanced Acrylics sump: also 3/4 acrylic. 60L x 20W x 18H. Has built in ATO, 3 drain returns, 2 7 inch sock holders, large skimmer/ fuge area, 2 inch bulk head for return pump

75 gallon refugium: standard glass tank partitioned into refugium, 1.5 inch drain

Artfully Acrylics custom screen top.

stand and canopy are home made, built like a tank (no pun intended). Just an FYI I built my own house so you know the stand is built properly.

Also have a reeflo dart hybrid if you want it, hasn't been used on tank for about a year.

Asking $2750. I paid close to $4k for tank and sump alone. really hate parting with the tank but don't have a choice. Please no low balling, price is firm.
For best response please email me directly aquariums19054@gmail.com
I work on call and I am super busy with all the house stuff, but I do check email daily